Towards Customer Service Excellence
Service is a crucial aspect of any organisation and with global economies transforming at an alarming rate, many organisations are unable to meet the service demands that they face every day. Organisations promise their customers satisfaction and relegate service to a single department guided by the ever common cliché ‘The customer is always right.” However, internal politics, inefficient methods of dealing with customers, passionless driven teams, unsuitable work culture, etc. may frustrate an organisation’s ability to deliver.
- To transform the culture in an organisation to create excellent, passion-driven customer service teams.
- To create an awareness of the need for understanding what the customers crave and the value this knowledge brings to the organisation.
- To relate customer service to revenue generation and customer retention in an organisation.
- To understand your customers and filter what they need and expect.
- To recognise, learn and apply the fundamentals of excellent customer service.
Who Should Attend
- Customer service front-liners
- Field service representatives
- Office administrators
- Business owners
- Facilitation by trainer/s
- Discussions and oral presentations
- Role plays, group/team activities and simulations
- Field trips
Building a superior customer-focused service culture
- Being aware of your mind-set and personal path to service
- Understanding the management matrix and your role
- Motivating yourself and inspiring other people to top performance
- Managing attitude, change management, stress management, conflict resolution and interpersonal skills and communication within the organisation
- Exploring and recognising the elements of customer service excellence and the need to satisfy customers
- Moulding excellent customer service into the brand
- Profiling your customers and fitting them into the customer-supply chain
- Getting on your customers’ wavelength and putting them first
- Being aware and understanding your customers’ needs/wants, perceptions and expectations of your service
- Keeping customers happy and encouraging return customers and referrals
- Understanding and adopting the need for appropriate appearance and body language
- Mastering voice and telephone handling techniques
- Understanding and developing listening skills in dealings with customers
- Being aware and adopting useful and effective questioning techniques
- Communicating with disgruntled and difficult customers effectively
- Winning over and retaining customers when things go wrong