Intermediate Microsoft Excel
The skills and knowledge covered in this course are sufficient for real-world applications such as budgeting, analysing sales, producing reports, creating charts, and managing small lists.
Who Should Attend
This course is primarily designed for people who need to know how to use Microsoft Excel. It is ideal for people who work in offices, for clubs or charities where there is a requirement to produce reports, budgets, lists and charts.
Unit 1 Introduction To Worksheets
- To Insert, Delete and Rename Worksheets
- To Copy and Move a Worksheet
- To Color Code Worksheet Tabs
- Grouping and Ungrouping Worksheets
- Freeze and Unfreeze Worksheet Panes
- Split and Unsplit the Worksheet
- Hide and Unhide Columns or Rows
Unit 2 Printing
- To Print Active Sheets
- Headers and Footers
- Print Gridlines and Headings
Unit 3 Creating Complex Formulas
- Order of Operations
- Working with Relative, Absolute and Mixed Cell References
Unit 4 Working With Functions
- Basic Functions
- Function Library
- Insert function Command
Unit 5 Sorting And Filtering Data
- Custom Sorting
- Sorting Multiple Levels
- Filtering Data
- Advance Filtering
Unit 6 Charts
- To Create and Resize a Chart
- To Change the Chart Type, Layout and Style
- To Add Data Labels
- To Change the Color of a Pie Chart Segment
- To Move a Pie Chart Segment
WELCOME TO LCCM ASIA
Master new skills, LCCM Asia simply empowering everyone with a growth mind-set in today’s digital world.
Want to learn more about our corporate training programs?
Contact us today!